A Truck Diesel Mechanic
Compensation: 30.50-33.50 /
Benefit Offered: YES
Immediate need for a Class A Truck Mechanic! This candidate needs to be able to replace and repair transmissions, water pumps, air compressors, tires, break chambers etc. Both A and B maintenance is required with preferred 3 years of experience and strong knowledge of being a mechanic.
Training will be offered if necessary/needed as well as extra knowledge outside of the workplace in gaining knowledge in technical relation. This job requires working in a fast paced environment and entails getting the job done promptly. While working, the candidate must be able to spot problems that both are and are not addressed technically.
- Strong understanding/be able to read new repair manuals and perform to a strong ability, including heavy duty vehicles
- Pneumatic and Hydraulic knowledge
- Own transportation
- Complete assignments on time
- A Class CDL license
- Reassemble broken parts/assemble parts
- Organization and cleanliness
- Able to lead “C” mechanic training
- On call for road service
- Understand and follow all safety regulations
- Preferred 3 years experience as a mechanic
Please apply today for immediate consideration!!
Elgen Staffing is the fastest growing staffing agency in New Jersey. With a deep understanding of today’s hiring trends and technologies we have the ability to leverage the most effective recruiting methods to find the best candidates across numerous markets and industries and place them into the appropriate position successfully. Please allow us to help you find your dream job today!