Asbestos Worker / Laborer
Compensation: 17.00-20.00 /
Benefit Offered: YES
A leading environmental recovery company is seeking experienced Asbestos Laborers to join their growing team throughout the northeast coast. This role will be based in either Randolph, Massachusetts and Providence, Rhode Island.
The ideal candidate will bring experience working on various types of asbestos abatement projects.
- Perform Asbestos related duties on projects as directed by project leads and supervisors
- Assist workforce as needed based on scope of project
- Complete necessary paperwork pertaining to each project as needed
- Follow direction of site manager
- Perform duties using highest level of safety at all times
- May be required to work in tight spaces that would require squatting or crawling
- Must be able to read/speak English
- Perform safety checks as needed
- Ability to travel out of town for up to two weeks at a time
- Comply with company safety policies
- Ability to work outside year-round
- Project work may require out of town travel for two weeks or more.
- Must be able to understand and comply with company and client safety standards.
- Work outside year round in all types of weather.
- High School Diploma or GED (or equivalent reading, writing and reasoning skills) and 2-3 years of experience supervising asbestos abatement projects.
- Minimum 2 years Asbestos experience
- Valid Driver’s License
Elgen Staffing is the fastest growing staffing agency in New Jersey. With a deep understanding of today’s hiring trends and technologies we have the ability to leverage the most effective recruiting methods to find the best candidates across numerous markets and industries and place them into the appropriate position successfully. Please allow us to help you find your dream job today!