CDL A Driver – Home Daily
Compensation: 20.00 /
Benefit Offered: YES
A nationwide leader in environmental and hazardous materials management is seeking to hire qualified drivers who are looking to launch a new career! The CDL A driver will be required to work five days a week including Saturdays and Sundays.
Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements a plus!!
We don’t just promise growth opportunity, we create it through employee training, and mentoring!
Essential responsibilities and duties include:
- Pick-up and delivery of hazardous and non-hazardous waste and materials with a sharp focus on customer service.
- Assist Dispatcher, as requested.
- Show determination/eagerness to learn and retain a basic knowledge of daily work practices.
- Develop an understanding of DOT, EPA & OSHA regulations and TEIs Health and Safety Practices.
- Understand and execute all required paperwork.
- Routinely perform pre- and post-trip inspections.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Basic knowledge of, or interest in, hazardous waste field.
- Self-motivated person with the desire to learn.
- Successful completion of OSHA/ DOT physical examination which includes drug and alcohol screening
- Completion of 40 Hour OSHA, CPR and First Aid Training.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and computers.
Our client offers a competitive employee-focused benefits package which includes:
- Health, dental, and vision care insurance.
- 401(K) retirement savings plan.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Pet assistance program.
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements.
- Discounted movie tickets.
- And more
Please apply today for immediate consideration and interview!!!
Elgen Staffing is the fastest growing staffing agency in New Jersey. With a deep understanding of today’s hiring trends and technologies we have the ability to leverage the most effective recruiting methods to find the best candidates across numerous markets and industries and place them into the appropriate position successfully. Please allow us to help you find your dream job today!