CDL A Driver
Compensation: 20.00 /
Benefit Offered: YES
A nationwide leader in trucking transportation is seeking experienced CDL A drivers to join our local route team based in Morrisville, Pennsylvania. This role will have you home most nights and off weekends! This role starts between 2:00-6:00 AM each day and requires the ability to lift and maneuver heavy loads. Good news is that a helper is provided for you!
Our client is the Northeast’s premier transportation and logistics provider, offering solutions for LTL, Truckload, Custom Dedicated and Warehousing & Distribution. Through established partnerships our service coverage extends into the Southeast, Midwest, Canada and the Caribbean.
Our Drivers also enjoy the security of working with an industry leader, and a premier benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, accident insurance, 401k and profit sharing retirement plan. Other benefits include short and long term disability, flexible spending accounts and weekly pay through direct deposit.
Do you have what it takes?
- Class A CDL preferably with Hazmat & Tanker endorsement (Or willingness to obtain the endorsements)
- Minimum of 23 years of age
- 1 year of recent verifiable experience in van type trailer
- No license suspensions (excluding non-moving violations) in the last 3 years
- No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years
- No unexplainable gaps in employment
- Ability to comply and adhere to FMC Safety Regulations
- Ability to perform the functions of a dockworker(drive propane powered forklift or battery operated pallet jack to push, pull, lift, stack, tier or move products to and from trailers and straight trucks).
- Ability to Complete Pre-Trip and Post-Trips
- Ability to Communicate with dispatch via mobile communication
- Read Bill of Lading to determine assignments
- Full medical after 90 days ($20/week single – $55/week family)
- 401K – can contribute after 30 days – company match after 1 year
- Paid Training
- Life insurance policy provided w additional buy-in available
- No smoking/smokers surcharge
- Hazmat highly preferred
- No more than 3 MVR incidents over past 3 years
- Training is one week orientation – one week onsite training. Hotels/Mileage/Tolls provided for traveling to orientation
- Time and a half for overtime after 45 hours
- Paid vacation/holidays
Elgen Staffing is the fastest growing staffing agency in New Jersey. With a deep understanding of today’s hiring trends and technologies we have the ability to leverage the most effective recruiting methods to find the best candidates across numerous markets and industries and place them into the appropriate position successfully. Please allow us to help you find your dream job today!