CDL A or B Driver
Compensation: 18.00-24.00 /
Benefit Offered: YES
A cutting edge environmental management firm is seeking dynamic and energetic CDL Drivers who are interested in an exciting career in the growing environmental services industry!
You have the talent and motivation, but you need a team that is committed to helping you succeed- a team that is as dedicated to its employees as it is to its customers! We don’t just promise growth opportunity, we create it through employee training, and mentoring!
Our client offers a competitive employee-focused benefits package which includes:
- $18 – $24 an hour
- Up to 60 hours of work a week plus time and a half
- Home everyday (Monday through Friday)
- Health, dental, and vision care insurance.
- 401(K) retirement savings plan.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Pet assistance program.
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements.
- Discounted movie tickets.
- And more!
Essential responsibilities and duties include:
- Operate vacuum trucks/tankers, straight rail roll-off trucks, as well as other equipment
- Develop an understanding of DOT, EPA & OSHA regulations and TEI’s Health and Safety Practices
- Understand and execute all required paperwork
- Routinely perform pre- and post-trip inspections
- Perform confined space entries, soil remediation, chemical decontamination, underground storage tank removal and closure, sample collection, monitoring and emergency response services
- Provide clients with high-quality and professional customer service
- Wear a respirator for 4 to 6 hours per day
- Assist Supervisor and foreman as requested
- Maintain good attendance
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Class B Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) with a clean driving record
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience operating vacuum trucks/tankers, straight rail roll-off trucks, as well as other equipment
- Basic knowledge of, or interest in, hazardous waste field
- Self-motivation with the desire to learn
- Successful completion of OSHA/DOT physical examination which includes drug and alcohol screening
- Completion of 40 Hour OSHA, CPR and First Aid Training.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and computers.
Elgen Staffing is the fastest growing staffing agency in New Jersey. With a deep understanding of today’s hiring trends and technologies we have the ability to leverage the most effective recruiting methods to find the best candidates across numerous markets and industries and place them into the appropriate position successfully. Please allow us to help you find your dream job today!