CDL Driver – Home Daily
Compensation: 18.00-24.00 /
Benefit Offered: YES
A nationally recognized leader in environmental management and clean-up is seeking a dynamic and energetic hazmat driver in Somerville, Massachusetts.
- Pick-up and deliver hazardous and non-hazardous waste and materials while providing excellent customer service
- Can work on the fly when needed by dispatcher
- Proper knowledge of DOT, EPA & OSHA regulations
- Proficient in our client’s Health and Safety Practices
- Ability to execute all required paperwork
- Properly perform pre- and post-trip inspections
- Can lift over 75 lbs
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Class B Commercial Driver’s License (no endorsements necessary)
- Basic knowledge of hazardous waste industry
- Will need to pass DOT physical/drug screen
- Health, dental, and vision care insurance.
- 401(K) retirement savings plan.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Pet assistance program.
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements.
- Discounted movie tickets.
Apply today for an immediate interview!!
Elgen Staffing is the fastest growing staffing agency in New Jersey. With a deep understanding of today’s hiring trends and technologies we have the ability to leverage the most effective recruiting methods to find the best candidates across numerous markets and industries and place them into the appropriate position successfully. Please allow us to help you find your dream job today!