CDL Truck Driver / Hazmat / Tanker
Compensation: 18.00-23.00 /
Benefit Offered: YES
The Vacuum Truck Operator must be able to work in compliance in the delivery of our client’s four core service lines (Emergency Response, Industrial and Marine Services, Facility Decontamination, and Site Remediation). Drivers must adhere to and maintain strict compliance with corporate/office policies and procedures, established health and safety protocols, and all applicable local, state, and federal regulations.
- – $18 to $23 an hour
- – Time and a half for overtime
- – Medical, Dental, Vision after 60 days
- – 401k with employer match
- – Emergency response pay
- – Holiday pay
- Execution of field work encompassed in remediation and industrial maintenance projects while under direct or indirect supervision.
- Drive an average of 30% of the time as well as work onsite as part of a team. Depending on location, drivers may be asked to perform the duties of a Field Technician if business needs warrant it.
- Correct completion of all job-specific, employee-related and equipment-related paper work including Time sheets, Daily Work Reports, Driver’s Logs, Pre and Post Vehicle Inspection and Daily Tailgate Safety Meeting Forms.
- Understand and enforce project’s detailed scope-of-work to maintain strict compliance with contract documents, project schedules, and corporate policies and procedures.
- Work safely during all phases of performing the job duties required in the field.
- Ability to perform work inside areas of varying dimensions, involving squatting and crawling for possible extended periods.
- Ability to follow directions; read/speak and understand English; read and understand common danger placards / labels and hazardous warning literature including site safety plans.
- The ability to safely drive and perform safety checks on all vehicles for which licensed.
- Operate various vehicles safely, including but not limited to Vacuum Truck, Vacuum Trailer, Turbo-Vac, Roll-Off Truck and Hydro Vac.
- Project work may require out of town travel for two weeks or more
- Must be able to understand and comply with company and client safety standards. Due to the diversity of both scheduled and non-scheduled projects, physical demands, and environmental conditions vary significantly depending on the project.
- Work outside year round in all types of weather.
- May work in environments that are extreme in nature like environmental conditions such as heat, cold, heights, hazardous chemicals, loud noises, dangerous equipment, long hours etc.
- May be exposed to varying levels of physical activities and physical extremes such as long periods of standing, walking, crouching, use of hands, and heavy lifting of up to 50 pounds or more.
- Must be clean shaven at all times to allow immediate donning and seal of respirator.
Elgen Staffing is the fastest growing staffing agency in New Jersey. With a deep understanding of today’s hiring trends and technologies we have the ability to leverage the most effective recruiting methods to find the best candidates across numerous markets and industries and place them into the appropriate position successfully. Please allow us to help you find your dream job today!