CDL Truck Driver – Vacuum Experience Required
Compensation: 22.00-28.00 /
Benefit Offered: YES
A leader in environmental waste cleanup is seeking an experienced vacuum truck operator to join our team in Sterling, Mass!! We service, repairs and install a broad array of non-hazardous liquid waste systems throughout Northeast America. We service both residential and commercials systems, providing an unrivaled level of expertise.
The Vactor Operator will service sewer and storm systems through the operation of high power jet and vacuum suction equipment on commercial properties.
- Be at least 21 years old
- Have a CDL Class A or B license (licensed for a minimum of 12 months)
- Ability to obtain a tanker endorsement
- Have prior manual transmission CDL driving experience (other than driving school experience)
- Be comfortable working outside in all weather conditions
- Be able to perform the following physical requirements frequently (67-100%) of the time:
- Seeing: Must be able to read documents and be able to align truck in mirrors w/proper distances.
- Hearing: Must be able to hear well enough to communicate w/internal and external customers.
- Grasping/mobility of hands and fingers: Must be able to twist/turn and write.
- Must be able to lift 65 pounds often, at least 66% of the time.
Please apply today to be one of the first candidate’s considered for this amazing opportunity!!