CDL / Vacuum Truck Driver
Compensation: 17.00-23.00 /
Benefit Offered: YES
A leading environmental company is seeking a Vacuum Truck Operator to join their team!
- Safely operate various vehicles, including, Vacuum Truck, Vacuum Trailer, Turbo-Vac, Roll-Off Truck and Hydro Vac.
- Adhere to and maintain strict compliance with contract documents, project schedules, and corporate policies and procedures.
- Properly track and document activity log
- Report any issues or incidents to dispatch
- Must read/speak and understand English
- Must be able to understand and comply with company and client safety standards
- Perform safety checks on vehicles
- Some projects may require out of town travel for two weeks or more
- Previous experience (2-3 years) operating Vacuum trucks, or similar equipment
- Valid Class “B” or “A” Commercial Driver’s License with Hazmat and Tanker endorsements.
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong work ethic
- HS Diploma or GED
- Candidate will need to successfully complete a pre-employment background, substance screening process, and MVR check prior to employment
Please apply today for immediate consideration and interview!!
Elgen Staffing is the fastest growing staffing agency in New Jersey. With a deep understanding of today’s hiring trends and technologies we have the ability to leverage the most effective recruiting methods to find the best candidates across numerous markets and industries and place them into the appropriate position successfully. Please allow us to help you find your dream job today!