Charter Bus Driver / Motor Coach Operator
Big Timber, Montana
Compensation: 30,000-50,000 /
Benefit Offered: YES
A nationwide leader in transportation is seeking full-time charter drivers to join our family in Big Timber, Montana. Although we have grown to become one of the area’s largest bus carriers, we continue to strive for excellence in the transportation industry.
If you are looking for a career in professional charter bus driving this is the job you’ve been waiting for!!
- First Year Earning Potential $30-$33K
- Sign on Bonus up to $1,500.
- Paid training
- Paid vacation
- Health, Dental and Vision plans
- A 401(k) plan after 120 days, with match funding
- A fully paid life insurance policy, with additional buy up possible
- Gym discounts
We take pride in providing the finest quality in motor-coach transportation service which has been the company’s way of doing business for 75 years. We specialize in a variety of services including motor-coach charters, scheduled route transportation, and daily airport shuttles with our modern fleet of deluxe motor-coaches.
- Great Attitude!!
- Must be 21 years of age
- Clean Driver History (no infraction in the past 3 years)
- CDL — CLASS A or B w Passenger & Air Brake endorsement permit
- Clean Driving Record
- Must meet DOT physical qualifications
- Must pass Pre-employment drug test
- Must be willing to work varied schedules including weekends and holidays
Please apply today for an immediate interview!!
Elgen Staffing is the fastest growing staffing agency in New Jersey. With a deep understanding of today’s hiring trends and technologies we have the ability to leverage the most effective recruiting methods to find the best candidates across numerous markets and industries and place them into the appropriate position successfully. Please allow us to help you find your dream job today!