Customer Service Manager
Boca Raton, Florida
Compensation: 65,000-75,000 / Annually
Benefit Offered: YES
A nationwide technology leader who specializes in emergency response systems is seeking an experienced Customer Service Manager.
- Oversee operations of Customer Service department, ensure all customer disputes and concerns are handled efficiently and professionally
- Strong focus on going above and beyond
- Proactively manage headcount to ensure adequate amount of reps are on the phones
- Strong knowledge of our client’s product suite
- Set clear, attainable goals for customer service team to achieve – calls/issues solved/complaints
- Support training and development of staff to stimulate growth and education throughout the organization
- Foster an environment spearheaded by teamwork, collaboration, and commitment
- Ability to make quick, responsible decisions without supervision
- Can work in a fast-paced organization where you will be pulled in many different directions at a moment’s notice
- Aggressive base salary plus commission!
- Super fun culture and atmosphere!
- Full Health Benefits
- 401K w Employer Match
- Paid Vacations and Holidays!
Please apply today for immediate consideration!
Elgen Staffing is the fastest growing staffing agency in New Jersey. With a deep understanding of today’s hiring trends and technologies we have the ability to leverage the most effective recruiting methods to find the best candidates across numerous markets and industries and place them into the appropriate position successfully. Please allow us to help you find your dream job today!