Greensboro, North Carolina
Compensation: 35,000-60,000 / Annually
Benefit Offered: YES
A deluxe luxury transportation provider based in Randleman, North Carolina has an immediate hiring need for Diesel Mechanics to come join their growing terminal. Our client has been in business for close to 40 years and serves over 50,000 passengers annually!
Great news – we have first and second shift roles available!
The candidate of choice will have at least three years’ experience working on buses and diesel engines. Most of our buses are Detroit and Volvo engines.
- Highly skilled in preventive maintenance
- Can get job done with minimal supervision
- A minimum of intermediate knowledge repairing Air Conditions and Electrical components
- Can easily diagnose, adjust, repair buses and all types of diesel engines
- Possesses Advanced Diagnostics Skills
- Ability to identify and fix conditions that affect customer and employee safety
- Perform routine maintenance such as changing oil, checking batteries, and lubricating equipment and machinery
- Rebuild gas or diesel engines
- Align front ends and suspension systems
- CDL License a big plus!!
- Must have your own tools
- We cover 75% of health insurance for employee
- 401K w employer match up to 3%
- PTO earned immediately
- Uniforms provided after 90th day
- $150 annual boot allowance
- Greet working environment – family owned!
- Great benefits with a retirement plan with employer match!
Please apply today to be one of the first candidates to interview for the role!!
Elgen Staffing is the fastest growing staffing agency in New Jersey. With a deep understanding of today’s hiring trends and technologies we have the ability to leverage the most effective recruiting methods to find the best candidates across numerous markets and industries and place them into the appropriate position successfully. Please allow us to help you find your dream job today!