State College, Pennsylvania
Compensation: 35,000-55,000 /
Benefit Offered: YES
A leader in professional transportation is seeking experienced Diesel Mechanics to join our team in State College, Pennsylvania. Our mission is to transport and deliver passengers by driving a motor coach bus safely, comfortably, professionally, and in a timely manner. This will be a flex shift that requires weekend work from time to time.
The ideal candidate will bring between 5-10 years experience working on diesel engines, preferably buses, trucks, or similar vehicles.
- Proficient in preventive maintenance
- Experience repairing air conditions and handicapped lifts
- Ability to diagnose, adjust, repair buses and all types of diesel engines
- Ability to identify and fix conditions that affect customer and employee safety
- Perform routine maintenance such as changing oil, checking batteries, and lubricating equipment and machinery
- Rebuild gas or diesel engines
- Align front ends and suspension systems
- CDL License a big plus!!
Please apply today to be one of the first candidates to interview for the role!!
Elgen Staffing is the fastest growing staffing agency in New Jersey. With a deep understanding of today’s hiring trends and technologies we have the ability to leverage the most effective recruiting methods to find the best candidates across numerous markets and industries and place them into the appropriate position successfully. Please allow us to help you find your dream job today!