Compensation: 18.00-24.00 /
Benefit Offered: YES
A leader in professional transportation is seeking experienced Diesel Mechanics to join our team in Annapolis, Maryland. We are hiring for first and second shifts!
The ideal candidate will bring between a minimum of five years experience working on diesel engines, preferably buses, trucks, or similar vehicles. A CDL license is preferred, however, the candidate will need to obtain one if the position is offered.
- Proficient in preventive maintenance
- Experience repairing air conditions and handicapped lifts
- Ability to diagnose, adjust, repair buses and all types of diesel engines
- Ability to identify and fix conditions that affect customer and employee safety
- Perform routine maintenance such as changing oil, checking batteries, and lubricating equipment and machinery
- Rebuild gas or diesel engines
- Align front ends and suspension systems
- CDL License a big plus!!
Great benefits with a retirement plan with employer match!
Please apply today to be one of the first candidates to interview for the role!!
Elgen Staffing is the fastest growing staffing agency in New Jersey. With a deep understanding of today’s hiring trends and technologies we have the ability to leverage the most effective recruiting methods to find the best candidates across numerous markets and industries and place them into the appropriate position successfully. Please allow us to help you find your dream job today!