Compensation: 47,000-50,000 /
Benefit Offered: YES
A nationwide carrier of dry bulk is seeking a Terminal Dispatchers to join their team in Decatur, Alabama. You will be a key piece to the success of our terminal, and will be responsible for numerous supporting various tasks throughout the terminal.
- Deploy drivers as needed on a daily basis
- Work cohesively with dispatchers and drivers to ensure safe, on-time deliveries
- Evaluate weekly route results to identify areas of improvement throughout the terminal
- Ensure customer delivery times are met
- Ensure deliveries are handled safely to avoid order duplication
- Proactively schedule vehicle maintenance ahead of breakdowns and trouble
- Keep good relationships w driver
- Can use Microsoft Office Suite
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Paid, comprehensive training
- Full benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Safe working environment
Please apply today for immediate consideration!
Elgen Staffing is the fastest growing staffing agency in New Jersey. With a deep understanding of today’s hiring trends and technologies we have the ability to leverage the most effective recruiting methods to find the best candidates across numerous markets and industries and place them into the appropriate position successfully. Please allow us to help you find your dream job today!