Tenafly, New Jersey
Compensation: 14.00 /
Benefit Offered: YES
A nationwide manufacturing leader is seeking experienced Forklift Operators to join our team in Closter. We are hiring for first and second shifts. In addition to hourly pay we offer a monthly incentive for team performance.
- Use RF Scan gun and order documents to accurately pick, pack, check, load product to and from designated areas in the facility and or on/off of trailers.
- Moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the storage facility
- Stacking goods in the correct storage bays, following inventory control instructions
- Checking loads are secure
- Stacking empty pallets
- Performing daily equipment checks such as recharging the truck’s battery and lubricating equipment Removing machine attachments and waste material from machines
- Examining products to verify conformance to quality standards
- Maintaining a clean and neat work area.
- Team player with customer service mindset.
Please apply today to be one of the first to interview for the job!!!