HVAC Systems Designer
Compensation: 50,000-60,000 /
Benefit Offered: YES
Our client, a provider of residential & lite commercial HVAC equipment throughout the United States is seeking an experienced HVAC Systems Designer to join their growing team in Madison. The ideal candidate should have hands-on installation experience.
- Review HVAC calculations as required
- Design proposals of various scope based on HVAC project
- Work with customers on a daily basis in conjunction with other staff to ensure total scope of needs are met
- Interact with potential and current customers, TSI employees, state of WI, and sales personnel to address design concerns.
- Independently utilize AutoCAD as each project requires
- Should be well-versed on local, state, and federal building regulations
- Teamwork oriented and believer of excellent customer service
- Leader, self-starter, goal-oriented
- Provide consultation and recommendations on additional projects as needed
- 3-5 years related experienced
- Ability to conduct energy calculations without direct supervision
- Intermediate knowledge of AutoCAD design
- Strong mechanical thinker with above average math skills
- You will be customer facing – must have strong communication skills
- We will provide tools and vehicle!
- Aggressive base salary
- Benefits start within your first 30 days
- Room for growth! Come in and take charge!
- Stock Options
- Long-term disability
Please apply today for immediate consideration!!
Elgen Staffing is the fastest growing staffing agency in New Jersey. With a deep understanding of today’s hiring trends and technologies we have the ability to leverage the most effective recruiting methods to find the best candidates across numerous markets and industries and place them into the appropriate position successfully. Please allow us to help you find your dream job today!