Machine Operator Respool
Logan Township, New Jersey
Compensation: 14 / Hourly
Benefit Offered: YES
A leading electrical manufacturer is seeking an experienced Machine Operator to join our growing team in Bridgeport, New Jersey!
- Medical, Dental and vision plans after 60 days
- Legal Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- 18 PTO after 60 days
- 8 paid holidays
- Subsidized cafeteria food
- Free hot coffee
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of Machine Operator include the following:
- Reads and interprets specifications of work orders.
- Monitors & adjusts machine controls to regulate process control parameters such as speed, tension, wire length, spool size in accordance with verbal direction or process documentation.
- Responsible for detecting product quality defects.
- Places reel(s) of specified wire onto pay off spindle of machine (weighing up to 100lbs) and threads wire through feed rolls.
- Starts machine and observes operation to assure machine(s) are running properly.
- Verifies wire sizes and calibrations using micrometer and Acromag.
- Examines wire for visual conformance to specifications and removes defects or defective pieces.
- Properly identifies and tags finished goods, records production data, and fills out associated production paperwork.
- Maintains acceptable productivity levels per established standards.
- Practices 5S / Lean principles, follows safety procedures and adheres to established quality policies.
- Maintains acceptable productivity levels.
Elgen Staffing is the fastest growing staffing agency in New Jersey. With a deep understanding of today’s hiring trends and technologies we have the ability to leverage the most effective recruiting methods to find the best candidates across numerous markets and industries and place them into the appropriate position successfully. Please allow us to help you find your dream job today!