Compensation: 14.00 /
Benefit Offered: YES
Summary: Assembles product and runs various equipment in the processing of raw materials in order to manufacture temperature sensors. The Ideal candidate is mechanically inclined with a strong understanding of mechanical functions.
- learning products and procedures
- Reads prints / OSK’s and interprets data with assistance
- Knowledge of equipment and how to use it
- Selecting proper equipment
- Able to run machines safely
- Troubleshooting with some assistance
- Knowledge of measurements ( fractions ) in order to confirm lengths, diameters, and tolerances
- Basic PC skills – to use HRIS system, on-line training, use systems in Dept
Experience with injection molding, wiring machines, spooling machines, automated assembly machines or electronic manufacturing is a plus.
Please apply today for immediate consideration!!
Elgen Staffing is the fastest growing staffing agency in New Jersey. With a deep understanding of today’s hiring trends and technologies we have the ability to leverage the most effective recruiting methods to find the best candidates across numerous markets and industries and place them into the appropriate position successfully. Please allow us to help you find your dream job today!