Plant / Operations Manager
Englishtown, New Jersey
Compensation: 85,000-110,000 /
Benefit Offered: YES
Our client, a leader is concrete construction and manufacturing is seeking an experienced Plant / Operations Manager to join their growing team.
The ideal candidate will have great communication skills, professional and upbeat demeanor and the ability to work independently without direction. Key responsibility will be to oversee and manage day to day operations of the manufacturing facility.
Potential to earn bonuses as well!
- Uphold a high level of safety and quality throughout the manufacturing facility
- Oversee scheduling and plant operations
- Maintain inventory and place orders as needed
- Conduct meetings with shop staff to ensure smooth operations as needed
- Manage and ensure quality control on a daily basis
- Troubleshoot and maintain equipment as needed
- Knowledge of commercial production equipment
- Strong understanding of manufacturing processes and efficiencies
- Type A Personality
- Commitment to teamwork
- College Degree
Please apply today for immediate consideration!!
Elgen Staffing is the fastest growing staffing agency in New Jersey. With a deep understanding of today’s hiring trends and technologies we have the ability to leverage the most effective recruiting methods to find the best candidates across numerous markets and industries and place them into the appropriate position successfully. Please allow us to help you find your dream job today!