Purchase, New York
Compensation: $65,000-$80,000 /
Benefit Offered: YES
A nationwide commercial engineering and architectural firm based in New York is seeking Project / Senior Architects to join their growing team in White Plains, New York. The ideal candidate will bring several years’ experience in producing Architectural CAD designs.
- Active role in design, decision making, and final design selection of commercial architectural projects.
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems utilizing advanced architectural thinking and formulas
- Evaluate, design, and forecast total scope of assigned architectural project
- Create work-flow processes for various projects as needed
- Ability to analyze client problems and design a complete solution based on budget and assigned time-frame
- Communicate and meet with client to review scope of project as needed
- Manage project staff
- Strong technical and architectural aptitude
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably architectural design)
- 7-10+ years architectural experience
- Advanced commercial architectural design experience
- Advanced AutoCAD experience
- CSI Formatting, Photoshop, Sketch-up experience
- Registered Architect highly preferred
- Commercial Architectural Experience
- Leed Certification (preferred!)
- Full Health Benefits
- Life Insurance Policy
- Long-term disability
- 401K w employer match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
Please apply today for immediate consideration.
Elgen Staffing is the fastest growing staffing agency in New Jersey. With a deep understanding of today’s hiring trends and technologies we have the ability to leverage the most effective recruiting methods to find the best candidates across numerous markets and industries and place them into the appropriate position successfully. Please allow us to help you find your dream job today!