Project Manager – Environmental
Compensation: 60,000.-75,000. / Annually
Benefit Offered: YES
A leading environmental recovery company is seeking a qualified Project Manager for their terminal in Norfolk, Virginia. The Project Manager will have a strong background of business development activities and expertise in sales, proposal development and job estimating.
The Project Manager has experience in Emergency Response, Industrial & Marine Services, Facility Decontamination, or Site Remediation (or all). They must comply with corporate/office policies and procedures, established health and safety protocols, and all applicable local, state, and federal regulations.
- Identify and develop potential clients
- Identify up-sell & cross-sell opportunities with existing clientele
- Conduct/develop work scopes, job estimates and proposals.
- Deliver job with the required level of safety, quality and profitability.
- Assure that proper and relevant contractual terms are in place prior to initiating work
- Develop and communicate work orders
- Full knowledge of time budget, relevant safety requirements, subcontract or material requirements and applicable client contract specifications.
- Coordinate with Logistics Managers for scheduling and resource allocation
- Issue invoices and manage incoming invoices
- Must have a broad understanding in Emergency Response, Industrial & Marine Services, Facility Decontamination, and Site Remediation.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, employees and management while utilizing strong analytical and persuasive skills
- Strong business development skills
- Strong proposal development skills
- Strong job estimating skills
- Ability to multi-task with superior organizational, time management and problem solving skills
- Ability to understand and analyze components of jobs costs, profit and loss
- Knowledge and experience with equipment associated with this company’s core competencies
Elgen Staffing is the fastest growing staffing agency in New Jersey. With a deep understanding of today’s hiring trends and technologies we have the ability to leverage the most effective recruiting methods to find the best candidates across numerous markets and industries and place them into the appropriate position successfully. Please allow us to help you find your dream job today!