QA Technician Temperature Calibration
Bridgeport, New Jersey
Compensation: 20.00-22.00 /
Benefit Offered: YES
A leading engineering and manufacturing firm is seeking a QA Technician for their Bridgeport, NJ facility.
Inspects and tests materials and products for form, fit, and functions at various stages of production, including incoming, in-process, and final. Compiles and evaluates data to determine and maintain quality and reliability of products by performing the following duties:
- Experience with tight tolerances
- ISO & 5S
- Root-cause analysis and writing reports
- Experience writing corrective actions on defective parts
- Temperature calibration
- Ability to verify parts meet specifications via visual inspection including ability to confirm color codes.
- Knowledge and application of measuring tools such as micrometers, calipers, CMM’s, depth mic’s, etc.
- PC software knowledge ( Microsoft Office Suite )
- Able to analysis problems and provide solutions.
- Ability to work close with production personnel to provide guidance and possibly training to enhance quality.
- Ability to interpret drawings, ECN’s, sketches, schematics, etc.
Please apply today for immediate consideration!
Elgen Staffing is the fastest growing staffing agency in New Jersey. With a deep understanding of today’s hiring trends and technologies we have the ability to leverage the most effective recruiting methods to find the best candidates across numerous markets and industries and place them into the appropriate position successfully. Please allow us to help you find your dream job today!