Shipping & Receiving Administrator
South Holland, Illinois
Compensation: 16.00-20.00 / Hourly
Benefit Offered: YES
A nationwide recycling manufacturer that has been in business for over 50 years is seeking a Shipping and Receiving administrator to join their growing warehouse operations team. Our client is known for producing top-notch quality and has a track record of being the best in their industry.
- Process & Prepare Customer orders
- Route and assign orders to delivery fleet
- Respond to inquiries from drivers/sales reps regarding order status
- Data Entry
- General Clerical/Administrative Duties as assigned
- Prepare and/or modify reports/spreadsheets
- Work with service providers to coordinate maintenance/repair of warehouse equipment
- Book freight shipments with carriers
- Audit freight invoices and resolve billing discrepancies as needed
- Communication Skills- Written and Verbal
- Able to work with/manipulate spreadsheets
- Customer Service oriented
- Administrative Experience Required
- Experience in a shipping office environment a plus
- Reliable means of transportation to and from work
Please apply immediately to be one of the first candidates to interview for this amazing opportunity!
Elgen Staffing is the fastest growing staffing agency in New Jersey. With a deep understanding of today’s hiring trends and technologies we have the ability to leverage the most effective recruiting methods to find the best candidates across numerous markets and industries and place them into the appropriate position successfully. Please allow us to help you find your dream job today!