Compensation: 55,000-65,000 /
Benefit Offered: YES
Our client, a nationwide leader in mechanical contracting and manufacturing, has an immediate opening for a qualified Staff Accountant to join their accounting department.
- Manage billing, contracts and open invoices and identify discrepancies to ensure terms are met
- Accurately manage proprietary billing records
- Accurately manage Work in Progress reports
- Communicate w customers for reconciliation purposes and to remedy any billing inquiries
- Communicate regularly with clients to reconcile accounts to identify and resolve billing issues
- Proactively partner with Accounting team to facilitate smooth daily operations throughout the department
- Work w various contractors to ensure they have proper documentation to perform duties
- Manage Tax records and forms as needed
- Prior manufacturing and/or construction experience a big plus!
- Excellent communication skills!
- Can work independently without supervision
- Ability to perform at a high-level while meeting deadlines
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent Health Benefits
- Employee friendly PTO Program
- Excellent 401K Policy
Please apply now for immediate consideration!
Elgen Staffing is the fastest growing staffing agency in New Jersey. With a deep understanding of today’s hiring trends and technologies we have the ability to leverage the most effective recruiting methods to find the best candidates across numerous markets and industries and place them into the appropriate position successfully. Please allow us to help you find your dream job today!