Compensation: 65,000-85,000 /
Benefit Offered: YES
A nationwide carrier of dry bulk is seeking a Terminal Manager to join their team in Decatur, Alabama. You will be a key piece to the success of our terminal, and will be responsible for numerous supporting various tasks throughout the terminal.
- Oversee and supervise day to day operations of our terminal
- Manage terminal staff and schedules, play an active role hiring new employees
- Ensure a safe working environment at all times on par w company, state and federal demands
- Complete required daily and monthly paperwork and reports to ensure smooth operations
- Always be a good corporate citizen and follow company policy at all times
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Paid, comprehensive training
- Full benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Safe working environment
Please apply today for immediate consideration!
Elgen Staffing is the fastest growing staffing agency in New Jersey. With a deep understanding of today’s hiring trends and technologies we have the ability to leverage the most effective recruiting methods to find the best candidates across numerous markets and industries and place them into the appropriate position successfully. Please allow us to help you find your dream job today!