Truck Mechanic – B
Englishtown, New Jersey
Compensation: 24.50-30.49 /
Benefit Offered: YES
A leader in concrete construction is seeking an experienced ‘B’ Truck Mechanic to join their growing team in Englishtown, New Jersey. This candidate needs to be able to replace and repair transmissions, water pumps, air compressors, tires, brake chambers etc. Both A and B maintenance is required.
This job requires working in a fast paced environment where the ideal candidate may be required to oversee numerous projects at once. While working, the candidate must be able to spot problems that both are and are not addressed.
- Strong understanding/be able to read new repair manuals and perform to a strong ability, including heavy duty vehicles
- Pneuatic and Hydraulic knowledge
- Own transportation
- Complete assignments on time
- B Class CDL license
- Reassemble broken parts/assemble parts
- Organization and cleanliness
- Able to lead “C” mechanic training
- On call for road service
- Understand and follow all safety regulations
Please apply today for immediate consideration!
Elgen staffing is the fastest growing staffing agency in New Jersey. With a deep understanding of today’s hiring trends and technologies we have the ability to leverage the most effective recruiting methods to find the best candidates across numerous markets and industries and place them into the appropriate position successfully. Please allow us to help you find your dream job today!