Warehouse / Distribution Manager
Concord, New Hampshire
Compensation: 52,000-60,000 /
Benefit Offered: YES
A leader in supply chain services is seeking an experienced Distribution Manager to successfully manage our distribution center. Key responsibilities will be to ensure all employees is properly trained and all shifts are staffed as needed.
- Manage and motive employees daily, weekly, monthly, etc.
- Communicate w team to share goals and agenda for the day
- Handle employee issues and concerns as needed
- Create a positive atmosphere where staff is rewarded for hard work with a strong focus on teamwork
- Create new policies as needed to align w organizational goals and standards
- Promote cost and time saving ideas and initiatives
- Follow safety procedures at all times
- Ensure work areas are kept clean at all times
- Manage warehouse production on a daily basis
- Create weekly schedules for all department staff
- Complete required company paperwork as needed
- Train staff as needed
- Ability to work independently
- Work independently and in a team environment.
- Willingness to learn new equipment operations
- Ability to work various shifts if needed
- Can work in cold temperatures
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least three years’ experience working in a warehouse environment
- Have a minimum of 3 years distribution warehouse experience, preferably in the grocery industry.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Proven leader
- Strong communication skills
- Problem Solver
Elgen Staffing is the fastest growing staffing agency in New Jersey. With a deep understanding of today’s hiring trends and technologies we have the ability to leverage the most effective recruiting methods to find the best candidates across numerous markets and industries and place them into the appropriate position successfully. Please allow us to help you find your dream job today!