Account Manager / Business Development
New Orleans, Louisiana
Compensation: 110,000-115,000 /
Benefit Offered: YES
Our client, a manufacturing company specializing in commercial chemicals is seeking a dynamic Account Manager to join our global organization that has been in business for 50+ years.
Our candidate of choice will have prior working knowledge of Polyurethane and Silicone applications.
- Manage your assigned region, driving new business development and grow existing accounts
- Build and maintain relationships with clientele and prospects
- Prospect for new business by means of cold calling, networking, ets
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Identify an action plan for each customer
- Prepare and present presentations to customers to win business from competition
- Attend industry related events on behalf of the organization
- BS Chemical Engineering or related science field
- Minimum of three years in new business development/sales
- Ideal candidate will have Pol
- You are a problem solver w strong analytical skill
- Superior communication and relationship building skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to close deals and negotiate at the C level
- Goal-setter, self-motivated
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Excellent benefit package
- 401K w employer match
- Our culture is focused on our employees!
- Reimbursement account
- Relocation services
- Aggressive PTO package
Apply today for immediate consideration!
Elgen Staffing is the fastest growing staffing agency in New Jersey. With a deep understanding of today’s hiring trends and technologies we have the ability to leverage the most effective recruiting methods to find the best candidates across numerous markets and industries and place them into the appropriate position successfully. Please allow us to help you find your dream job today!