CDL A or B Truck Driver
Compensation: 18.00-24.00 / Hourly
Benefit Offered: YES
A cutting edge environmental management firm is seeking dynamic and energetic CDL Drivers who are interested in an exciting career in the growing environmental services industry!
You have the talent and motivation, but you need a team that is committed to helping you succeed- a team that is as dedicated to its employees as it is to its customers! We don’t just promise growth opportunity, we create it through employee training, and mentoring!
Essential responsibilities and duties include:
- Operate vacuum trucks/tankers, straight rail roll-off trucks, as well as other equipment
- Develop an understanding of DOT, EPA & OSHA regulations and the company’s Health and Safety Practices
- Understand and execute all required paperwork
- Routinely perform pre- and post-trip inspections
- Perform confined space entries, soil remediation, chemical decontamination, underground storage tank removal and closure, sample collection, monitoring and emergency response services
- Provide clients with high-quality and professional customer service
- Wear a respirator for 4 to 6 hours per day
- Assist Supervisor and foreman as requested
- Maintain good attendance
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Class B Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) with a clean driving record
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience operating vacuum trucks/tankers, straight rail roll-off trucks, as well as other equipment
- Basic knowledge of, or interest in, hazardous waste field
- Self-motivation with the desire to learn
- Successful completion of OSHA/DOT physical examination which includes drug and alcohol screening
Upon completion of emergency response (ER) training, all Field Technicians will be on a rotating ER team; requirements include wearing pagers 24 hours a day during their ER week. In addition, the position includes the daily need to lift items that weigh up to 75 lbs and to operate commercial motor vehicles.
- Completion of 40 Hour OSHA, CPR and First Aid Training.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and computers.
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Our client offers a competitive employee-focused benefits package which includes:
- Health, dental, and vision care insurance.
- 401(K) retirement savings plan.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Pet assistance program.
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness reimbursements.
- Discounted movie tickets.
- And more!
Please apply today for an immediate interview!!
Elgen Staffing is the fastest growing staffing agency in New Jersey. With a deep understanding of today’s hiring trends and technologies we have the ability to leverage the most effective recruiting methods to find the best candidates across numerous markets and industries and place them into the appropriate position successfully. Please allow us to help you find your dream job today!