Diesel / Fleet Mechanic
Compensation: 25.00-35.00 /
Benefit Offered: YES
A leader in professional transportation is seeking experienced Diesel / Fleet Mechanics to join our team in Catonsville, Maryland. This is a first shift role!
The ideal candidate will bring a minimum of three years’ experience working on diesel engines, preferably buses and motor-coaches. Experience w international engines a big plus (but not required)!
- Proficient in preventive maintenance
- Experience repairing Air Conditions and Electrical components
- Ability to diagnose, adjust, repair buses and all types of diesel engines
- Advanced Diagnostics Skills
- Ability to identify and fix conditions that affect customer and employee safety
- Perform routine maintenance such as changing oil, checking batteries, and lubricating equipment and machinery
- Rebuild gas or diesel engines
- Align front ends and suspension systems
- CDL License a big plus!!
- Must have your own tools
Great benefits with a retirement plan with employer match!
Please apply today to be one of the first candidates to interview for the role!!
Elgen Staffing is the fastest growing staffing agency in New Jersey. With a deep understanding of today’s hiring trends and technologies we have the ability to leverage the most effective recruiting methods to find the best candidates across numerous markets and industries and place them into the appropriate position successfully. Please allow us to help you find your dream job today!