Electrical Engineer Design Consultant
New York, New York
Compensation: 100,000-125,000 /
Benefit Offered: YES
A nationwide commercial engineering and architectural firm based in New York is seeking an Electrical Engineer to join their growing MEP team in New York, New York. You should have experience providing Controls Systems/SCADA design and support. You will be tasked with partnering with our Engineering departments to service municipal customers of varying size and scope.
Our main line of work will be commercial projects.
- Create designs using SCADA systems designs
- Advanced AutoCAD knowledge
- Ability to write PLC code
- Ability to conduct operational training sessions as needed
- Ability to manage all aspects of commercial projects from start to finish
- Experience w Process and Instrumentation Diagrams of different size and scope
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Professional Engineer (PE) highly desired
- Experience with Control Sytems/SCADA
- Wonderware System Platform highly preferred
- Have worked w government agencies in the past
- Strong Communication Skills
- Relationship driven
- Full Health Benefits
- Life Insurance Policy
- Long-term disability
- 401K w employer match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
Please apply today for immediate consideration.
Elgen Staffing is the fastest growing staffing agency in New Jersey. With a deep understanding of today’s hiring trends and technologies we have the ability to leverage the most effective recruiting methods to find the best candidates across numerous markets and industries and place them into the appropriate position successfully. Please allow us to help you find your dream job today!