Benefit Offered: YES
Our client, a leader in nationwide trucking transportation has an immediate opening for a forklift mechanic. The candidate of choice will have prior experience working on forklifts – this is a must!
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair forklifts and related equipment
- Ability to evaluate and fix electrical components, brakes, and various other systems within forklifts
- Ability to repair pallet jacks and al electrical and related systems of a forklift
- Always keep your work space clean and safe
- High School Diploma
- Intermediate knowledge of forklift operations, equipment, and repair
- Ability to understand user manuals of forklifts
- Can work independently without supervision
- Strong knowledge of hydraulic repairs
- Full medical after 90 days ($20/week single – $55/week family)
- 401K – can contribute after 30 days – company match after 1 year
- Paid Training
- Life insurance policy provided w additional buy-in available
- No smoking/smokers surcharge
- Hazmat highly preferred
- No more than 3 MVR incidents over past 3 years
- Training is one week orientation – one week onsite training. Hotels/Mileage/Tolls provided for traveling to orientation
- Time and a half for overtime after 45 hours
- Paid vacation/holidays
Please apply now for immediate consideration!
Elgen Staffing is the fastest growing staffing agency in New Jersey. With a deep understanding of today’s hiring trends and technologies we have the ability to leverage the most effective recruiting methods to find the best candidates across numerous markets and industries and place them into the appropriate position successfully. Please allow us to help you find your dream job today!