Mechanical Engineer – Commercial
White Plains, New York
Compensation: $100,000-$125,000 /
Benefit Offered: YES
A nationwide commercial engineering and architectural firm based in New York is seeking a Mechanical Engineer to join their growing MEP team in Melville, New York. The ideal candidate will possess a strong focus on quality and detail to ensure we deliver a high level product to our clientele and bring a minimum of 8 years’ experience, working on HVAC units for some of that time.
Our main line of work will be commercial projects.
- Coordinate and supervise projects with other teams within the organization
- Ability to draft professional drawings/blueprints in order to be put out to bid
- Ability to communicate w clients and provide thorough explanations to scope and time-frame of projects
- Experience w cost control and budgeting w commercial projects
- Ability to manage all aspects of commercial projects from start to finish
- Seek out new business
- Manage staff as needed
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Professional Engineer (PE) license
- Minimum of 3-5 years of project management experience
- Have worked w government agencies in the past
- Technical aptitude
- Relationship driven
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Full Health Benefits
- Life Insurance Policy
- Long-term disability
- 401K w employer match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
Please apply today for immediate consideration.
Elgen Staffing is the fastest growing staffing agency in New Jersey. With a deep understanding of today’s hiring trends and technologies we have the ability to leverage the most effective recruiting methods to find the best candidates across numerous markets and industries and place them into the appropriate position successfully. Please allow us to help you find your dream job today!