Vacuum Truck Driver / CDL A or B
Compensation: 17.00-19.00 /
Benefit Offered: YES
A leading environmental recovery company is seeking qualified vacuum truck drivers for their terminal in Newtown, Connecticut.
- Work in field remediation and industrial maintenance projects while under direct or indirect supervision.
- Drive an average of 30% of the time as well as work onsite as part of a team.
- Ability to complete job-specific paper work including Timesheets, Daily Reports, Driver’s Logs, Pre and Post Vehicle Inspection and Daily Safety Meeting Forms.
- Ability to perform work inside areas of varying dimensions
- Ability to read and understand common danger placards / labels and hazardous warning literature including site safety plans.
- Safely drive and perform safety checks on all vehicles
- Complete knowledge of vehicles including but not limited to Vacuum Truck, Vacuum Trailer, Turbo-Vac, Roll-Off Truck and Hydro Vac.
- Can travel out of town travel for two weeks or more
- Please be aware that physical demands, and environmental conditions vary significantly depending on the project.
- Can handle working in environments that are extreme in nature
- A valid Class “B” or “A” Commercial Driver’s License with Hazmat and Tanker endorsements is required.
Elgen Staffing is the fastest growing staffing agency in New Jersey. With a deep understanding of today’s hiring trends and technologies we have the ability to leverage the most effective recruiting methods to find the best candidates across numerous markets and industries and place them into the appropriate position successfully. Please allow us to help you find your dream job today!