Compensation: 45,000-55,000 /
Benefit Offered: YES
A leader in collecting, sorting, processing, and selling ferrous and non-ferrous scrap metal throughout the world, utilizing an environmentally responsible approach is looking for an experience Warehouse Manager. Our client leverages their experience and knowledge to safely surpass the expectations of retail, wholesale, and industrial customers.
Our client stands as one of the most innovative companies in the scrap metal industry today.
Warehouse Manager Job Duties:
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Oversees 10-15 warehouse employees
- Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- ANY NEED FOR THE FOLLOWING: Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Required Experience In:
- Minimum 3 years Warehouse Management experience required.
- ANY NEED FOR: Developing Budgets/Reports
- Safety Management and Training
- Inventory Control
- Reporting Skills
- Equipment Maintenance
- Employee Reviews
- Employee Development
- Forklift experience
Please apply today for an immediate interview!
Elgen Staffing is the fastest growing staffing agency in New Jersey. With a deep understanding of today’s hiring trends and technologies we have the ability to leverage the most effective recruiting methods to find the best candidates across numerous markets and industries and place them into the appropriate position successfully. Please allow us to help you find your dream job today!