Compensation: 55,000-75,000 /
Benefit Offered: YES
Our client, a provider of residential & lite commercial HVAC equipment throughout the United States is seeking an experienced Control Specialist to join their growing team in Madison. This is a first shift role.
The Control Specialist will be tasked with managing a team of salespeople within our commercial product line, and will report directly to Manager of the Controls Team. We run at a very quick pace, and you will be required to make decisions on the fly, many times independently without conferring with management prior.
We are seeking someone punctual, who can perform and/or delegate tasks as required, and ensure they’re met by the deadline given.
Ensures customer technical needs in controls area are met in a timely manner. Conducts training sessions as well as assists with on-site startup and installation of equipment.
- Deal with contractors and execute on any service/control related issues that arise
- Create and conduct training sessions with staff to ensure everyone understands tasks to be performed
- Support contracts onsite when needed
- Ability to assist various teams with issues as needed – Sales Engineers, Estimators, Engineering team
- Participate in bidding process and sales prep by cohesively partnering with Sales team
- Ability to design diagrams as needed
- Design wiring diagrams for contractors.
- Place customer orders based on their needs as required
- Responsible for keeping inventory up to par and ordering when needed
- Knowledge of DDC Controls
- Ability to create a cohesive work environment fostered on teamwork and open communication
- Willingness to perform additional duties as needed
- At least 5-7 years working on Controls and Electronics
- Intermediate knowledge of AutoCAD or Viso
- Strong communication skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Valid Drivers License
- Aggressive base salary
- Benefits start within your first 30 days
- Room for growth! Come in and take charge!
- Stock Options
- Long-term disability
Please apply today for immediate consideration!!
Elgen Staffing is the fastest growing staffing agency in New Jersey. With a deep understanding of today’s hiring trends and technologies we have the ability to leverage the most effective recruiting methods to find the best candidates across numerous markets and industries and place them into the appropriate position successfully. Please allow us to help you find your dream job today!